What To Do If Your Stimulus Check Was Issued ,Lost, or Stolen

Taxpayers can place a trace on theri Economic Stimulus check by calling 1-800-919-9835 ( you may experience long wait times as staff is limited) or

. Submit a complete form 3911, Taxpayer statement regarding refund (PDF) http://Form 3911, Taxpayer Statement Regarding Refund (PDF)

. If you submit a request and you are Married Filing Jointly, both must sign;

. Write EIP on top of the form and complete sections I, II, and III;

. Answer the refund questions as they relate to the EIP;

. When completing Number 7 under section I, check the box individual for theType of 

   return; enter 2020 as the Tax Period and leave the date filed blank;  

. Mail the tax form to or Fax 855-203-7528 for Florida Residents



Millions of people will get their Economic Impact Payment by prepaid debit card

Nearly four million people are being sent their Economic Impact Payment debit card, instead of paper check.  The determination of which taxpayers will recieve a debit card was made by the Bureau of the Fiscal Service, another part of the Treasury Department that works with the IRS to handle distribution of the payments.

These Economic Impact Payment Cards arrive in a plain envelope form Money Network Cardholder Services.  The Visa name will appear on the front of the card; the back of the card has the name of the issuing bank, MetaBank@, N.A.  Information included with the card will explain that the card is an Economic Impact Payment

Learn more at


Protecting Real Estate Investors in COVID

Below is a link for Real Estate Investors to learn more about starting and maintaining llc's from attorney Lee Phillips.  Lee has a wealth of information on youtube for real estate investors.


Economic Impact Payments

Get the latest information and guidance on economic impact payments, organized by type for quick reference at the link below.

Stimulus Checks

Most Social Security and Railroad Retirment recipients don't need to fille a return or provide information to get Economic Impact Payent.

Eligible Social Security (including SSDI) and Railroad Retirment beneficiaries whose benefits are reported on a Form 1099 SSA or RRB will not need to file a tax return or provide information to receive a payment.  However, those recipients who have qualifying children under age 17 must provide information through the Non-Filers: Enter Payment info tool to claim the $500 payment per child.  Even though these beneficiaries aren't typically required to file a tax return, they will still receive a payment.  Social security (including SSDI) and Railroad Retirement beneficiaries who don't file a tax return who have qualifying children under age 17 must use Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info to claim the $500 payment per child.  Economic Impact Payments will be sent automatically to this group of people the same way they receive their Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits or their Railroad Retirment benefits.

Stimulus Checks Deposit Instructions for Non Filers

Go to look in the upper left corner and click on Non-Filers: enter your deposit information here and follow the instructions.

Installment Agreement Direct Debit Frequently Asked Questions

To help people facing the challenges of COVID-19 issues, the IRS will temporarily adjust and suspend key compliance programs.

For taxpayers under an existing Installment Agreement, payments due between April 1 and July 15, 2020 are suspended.  Taxpayers who are currently unable to compy with the terms of an Installment Payment Agreement, including a Diredt Debit Installment Agreement, may suspend payments during this period if they prefer.  Futhhermore, the IRS will not default any Installment Agreements during this period.  By law interest will continue to accrue on any unpaid balances.

Q.  Will direct payments continue to be deducted from my bank for Direct Debit Instalment Agreements (DDIAs) during the suspension period?

A. Yes.  IRS will continue to debit payment from the bank for Direct Debit Installment Agreements during the suspension period.  However, taxpayers who are unable to comply with terms of their Installment Agreement may suspend payments during this period.  Installment Agreements will not default due to missing payments during the suspension period through July 15.

Q. If necessary, what is the best way to suspend debit payments for a Direct Debit Installment Agreement (DDIA)?

A.  Taxpayers should contact their bank directly to stop payments if they prefer to suspend direct payments during the suspension period.  Banks are required to comply with customer requests to stop recurring payments within a specified time frame.  IRS may be able to suspend certain single DDIA payments upon request, but due to disruptions caused by COVID-19 issues it may be difficult to reach and assistor.  Note that if payments are stopped, in order to avoid possible default of the agreement once the suspension period expires on July 15, 2020, taxpayers must inform their bank to allow the debits to resume at least two weeks before their next payment is due.

Economic Injury disaster Loan Emergency Advance

Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance

This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are experiencing temporary difficulties.


In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance of up to $10,000.  This advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue.  Funds will be made available following a successful application.  This loan advance will not have to be repaid.


This program is for small businesses with less than 500 employees (including sole proprietorships, independent contractors, and self-employed persons) private non-profit organization or (501(c)19 Veteran organizations affected by COVID-19.

Bsinesses in certain industries may have more than 500 employees if they meet the SBA's standards for those industries.

The Economic Injury disaster Loan advance funds will be made available within days of a successful application, and this loan advance will not have to be repaid.

IRS Encourages Non-filers to File 2018 Now for Potential Stimulus

IRS encourages anyone with a tax filing obligations who hasn't file a tax return for 2018 or a previous year to act now- Pending legislation includes certain potential credits and rebates for those who have filed a return for 2018 and or 2019.  Those without a 2018 tax filings on record could potentially affect mailings of stimulus checks.  And more than 1 million people who haven't filed tax returns for Tax year 2016 and are owed a refund  still face an April 15, 2020 dealine to file their return.  This deadline hasn't been extended.  Current law requires 2016 returns to be filed by April 15, 2020.


IRS is encouraging non-filiers to contact a tax professional to consider various options since the time to receive such refund is limited by statute.  Once delinquent returns have been filed, most taxpayers have the opportunities to resolve any outstanding liabilities by entering into an installment agreement or an Offer in Compromise with the IRS to obtain Fresh Start.

Please refer to my page title IRS Debt Relief.

Coronavirus response: Trump is delaying tax payments and extended filing deadline to July 15

On Tuesday White House announced how taxpayers will be able to defer any tax payments they may have.

"If you owe the IRS you can defer up to $1million as an individual," said Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, adding that the payments would be "interest free and penalty free for 90days."

All you have to do is file your taxes, you'll automatically not get charged interest and penalties.

Filing and pay deadline extended until July 31st